Technology Insurance Scheme
Proposal Forms for a Quotation
for our claim forms applicable to all schemes
IT, E-commerce and Technology Companies
The product of choice for technology companies.
TechProtect Plus™ is a package policy that has been specifically designed to cater
for the insurance needs of technology companies in the UK and Ireland.
TechProtect Plus™ includes widely respected professional indemnity cover, which is
sold by brokers in over 15 countries and has many unique features.
TechProtect Plus™ is available to most types of technology businesses. Overseas sales
or offices are not a problem, even if they are in the United States, and many higher-risk
technology companies can also be considered.
Ten reasons to choose TechProtect Plus™
- Extremely broad professional indemnity insuring clause.
- Any one claim limits available for professional indemnity, dishonesty of employees and breaches of intellectual property rights.
- Cover for claims made in the United States as standard.
- Fidelity of employees and web site damage also covered.
- TechProtect™ also pays for the costs of a public relations consultant to minimise reputational damage.
- The full range of office covers are available, including property, business interruption, employers’ liability, public liability, products liability and pollution liability.
- No conditions precedent, due observance or other warranties.
- Cost guarantee exclusion, inherent defects exclusion or virus exclusion.
- EnquiryFormtest, clearest, most concise policy language in the market: The TechProtect Plus™ policy is less than half the length of most other wordings.
Premiums for TechProtect Plus™ start from as little as £1,000 or EUR 1,500,
with limits of up to £5,000,000 or EUR 7,500,000 any one claim available (and £10,000,000
or EUR 13,000,000 for employers’ liability).
Professional indemnity, including:
- Negligent act, error or omission, negligent misstatement or negligent misrepresentation.
- Breach of any implied statutory term concerning necessary quality, safety or fitness.
- Breach of a contractual duty to use reasonable care and skill.
- Breach of warranty of authority, breach of duty, breach of confidence, breach of privacy.
- Breach of a written contract with a client to design, produce or supply software, hardware or electronic equipment.
- Infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Libel, slander, defamation or passing off.
- Dishonesty of directors, partners or employees.
- Fidelity of employees.
- Website damage.
- Brand protection.
- Property damage.
- Business interruption.
- Employers’ liability.
- Public liability.
- Products liability.
- Pollution liability.
To take advantage of these special arrangements please contact our Technology Department:
020 8315 5013
020 8460 2118